- Perform SEO site audits and backlink analyses.
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics.
- Reviewing and analysing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimised.
- Perform ongoing keyword research, including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Recommend changes to site architecture, content, internal linking, and other factors to improve SEO results for target keywords.
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords.
- Develop a link-building strategy.
- Working closely with the social and content teams to ensure SEO considerations are being taken into account and maximised.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure alignment between customer journey, messaging hierarchy and wireframes throughout all devices, from desktop to mobile.
- Contribute to the development of the strategy for site features/functionality and execute these across categories to achieve sales and site-level goals.
- Proven SEO experience in the eCommerce space
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Solid understanding and experience with Google Analytics
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Ability to follow project plans & tasks assigned to each client to deliver the promised service each month
- Experience working as part of a remote team
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth, and SEO
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Experience in utilising various SEO tools, including Google Search, Console/Webmaster, SEM Rush, Link Building, and Crawler Software